Spanish Property Discovery Tours
Should you wish to come down and view property for sale in Spain, you can join us on a 'Hot Property discovery Tour', tailor made to meet your requirements.
The best thing to do is to come along on a VIP discovery tour. All you have to do is to complete the form below and we'll arrange private viewings of the types of property that you're interested in.
Discovery tours, which usually last for 4 days are a great opportunity to:
- See and compare several properties in one visit
- Get an idea of local amenities and facilities
- Put your questions to the experts
- Secure your dream property by putting down a deposit
- Explore the surrounding areas
- Most importantly that Spanish Hot Properties hospitality
What to expect on a VIP discovery tour
Spectacular beach in Cabo de Gata natural reserve, Almería
Each tour is different because it is based on the precise and individual needs of the client. But, broadly speaking, you can expect all travel and accommodation arrangements to be made for you, collection from the airport, a personal tour of the local properties for sale that best meet your criteria and return to the airport at the end of your stay.
Based on your requirements, your consultant will show you a portfolio of Spanish property for sale that you have vetted with a view to helping you find your dream home here in wonderful Andalucia.
We look forward to seeing you and being of help to you on your next visit to sunny Andalucia
For more information you can contact us on 0207 558 8355 or just click the call back request button.
Fill in our form and we will contact you
- "David and Spanish Hot Properties were a joy to work with and made our whole buying experience in Mallorca a very pleasurable and stress free one"
- "Michel and Spanish Hot Properties were superb and unlike any other real estate agent we had previously dealt with and their attention to detail was superb"
- "Thank you for you dedication and patience in taking so much time to help us find our perfect property in Costa del Sol"