Buying or selling a property in Spain? Don’t let the banks cash in!
Whether you're buying or selling a holiday home, moving abroad or simply making an international investment, fluctuating exchange rates can make a huge difference to the price you finally pay.
To help make your money go further when buying a property, Spanish Hot Properties work with currency specialists HiFX to give you access to:
• Consistent bank beating exchange rates saving you money on each and every transaction you make.
• No hidden charges or fees.
• A range of currency options including the ability to fix the exchange rate for up to 12 months into the future so you can protect yourself from adverse currency moves.
• A highly tailored, proactive service from a team of experts recognised for their expertise and belief in outstanding customer service
• Online account management available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Get quotes, make transfers and track payments wherever you have access to the internet.
• Verisign security used by 97 of the world's top 100 banks for complete peace of mind.
• Peace of mind from a brand you can trust. HiFX is authorised by the Financial Services Authority under the Payment Services Directive 2009, registration number 462444. HiFX is also the service provider for the Post Office’s ‘International Payments Service’. If you send money overseas through the Post Office, you will be talking to and dealing with HiFX.
Highly tailored to your individual requirements, simple, fast and cost-effective, if you’re transferring £10,000 or more, HiFX gives you access to your own dedicated currency specialist who will get to know you and your individual requirements.
Unlike your bank, they spend the time and effort to understand your needs and how exchange rate fluctuations affect you. They are also more effective at communicating relevant market moves and making you aware of economic factors which are likely to impact the exchange rate. With each member of the team servicing fewer clients than a bank, they provide a level of proactivity and personal service that the established banks find too resource intensive.
HiFX also beats the banks on price, as well as service. Every month, HiFX checks all the main high street bank and building society exchange rates to make sure that its overall price (including banking charges, exchange rates and other fees) is better.
Whatever your currency exchange needs, let the experts at HiFX provide you with all the help and guidance you need to get the best rates possible when moving your money overseas. It’s easy to sign up, free, can be done 24 hours a day online.
See how much you could save. Sign up and make a transfer by clicking on the banner below
Not ready to open a full account?
No problem! Make sure you don't miss out when the markets are in your favour with HiFX’s NEW personalised currency tools. Designed to keep you one step ahead, MyHiFX enables you to set personalised rate alerts, access live customer rates, monitor your key currencies and make international payments – all in a few clicks.
So for example, if you'd like to know when the Euro next hits €1.25 or the US dollar hits $1.65 simply tell us and we'll automatically alert you by email when your target rate is reached.
Get MyHiFX today.
To access and personalise your tools without the ability to make a transfer, simply create a MyHiFX account here. It’s quick and easy and takes seconds. Alternatively see more information on MyHiFX click on the banner below
Fill in our form and we will contact you
- "Pia was extremely helpful from start to finish and most importantly she helped us spend less money than we had planned to do"